Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Don't leave things at my house. Repete...DON"T leave things you like at my house

So, Jess just called me out on her blog for "stealing" her favorite shoes. This is BS! It is not my fault that she drunkenly kicked them off under my coffee table and left them for me to later wear.



I decided that for girls night out I had to find an outfit to showcase these glorious shoes. Since they are a cute navy heal with white polka dots and a bow it was necessary to make sure this outfit coordinated perfectly. My shoes matched my necklace and my shirt matched my toes. It was perfect! I could not possible leave the house with out having the hubby take a picture so Jess could see what a fantastic time her shoes would have that evening! A great evening they had for sure. The gang of us girls went to happy hour and talked till way after happy hour. I love hanging with these girls. We can talk about nothing and everything all night long. If if were not for our kids at home we might be able to stay out past 11!


So just a little warning and reminder; make sure you leave my house with everything you came with!

3 comments:

Jesslyn said...

Oh my GAWD!!! My Shoes!!! You *&%$#!!
Dammit.
Good thing I love you.

Chris Wilson said...

OK, now I'm confused. Is that a picture of your foot on her profile page or do you both have star tats?

I realize this question might be construed as creepy, so I'll take my answer off the air.

Megan said...

We have matching tattoos :)